Saturday, June 25, 2011

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai Chapter 4

This chapter's delay brought to you buy League of Legends and Chris Route.
MF

Also:
Yadokari = Hermit Crab
Yadon + Karin = The names of Yamato's pet Hermit Crabs
I didn't name them "Hermitty" and "Crabby" because that just sounds retarded, but it's a nice little pun.

I'd just like to say that Volume 2 has been released, and I don't expect to see raws any time soon. If I can figure out how to use a scanner, I might scan my own copy. It features trap Moro, by the way.
Scratch that, I found some.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter~
    going to enjoy this while playing chris route XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks

    btw it would be great if you can release volume 2 :D

    i finish playing chris route also <3

    lucky enough they left little of momo route (unedited and uncompleted) in the chirs patch :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx and maybe this will help you I hope.I really don't know how to scann mangas too.
    http://www.questie.com/manga/ScanEditGuide/scan.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay thanks for the release :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for your release. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed why are you not uploading the cover of the manga? I mean chapter 1-4 have a cover right? It would be cool if you could do that and thx for the translation hope chapter 5 comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chapter 5 pls hope you continue this manga.

    ReplyDelete